lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

I love the way you are

I love how you are and how you make me be, I like your look who is always talking even when you're quiet, It´s enough for me to look at the words from your lips but I enjoy your voice too, I like the certainty that give your eyebrows to the conversation and that delightful smile that encourages me to joke only to see her again, I love to see how you think and how you sleep. You look terrific at my side. And my shirt that I like so much but I like even more when you're wearing it. I love the songs you sing and (in my opinion) sounds better than the original version. I like the face you put when you scold me, and the expression you take when you defend your ideas (contrary to mine). I am deeply attracted by the cool phrases that you often loose and I take 30 minutes to understand them. I am fascinated by the immense power that you have to make me blush (and now know how to use that against me). I am horrified by your accuracy to guess what I'm thinking. I´m worry about the ease with you accepts each and every one of my faults. I'm intrigued by the silence that precedes each of your answers. It amazes me how you stimulate my imagination, who immediately gives a new strategy to surprise you and pull of one of those gestures of surprise, which I'm addicted. It confuses me how easily my mind associates anything with you. I feel envy for all these stories of your past in which I even didn´t exist, but also I'm glad for all those moments we'll be facing very soon. It scares me that you have the immense capacity (and no one else has) to silence me. And may never told you this but I like to see your hair down majestically framing your face, the candid look with you precede a brilliant proposal who immediately convince me, You kill me every time you bite my lips and then consent them with a kiss, makes me feel like a warrior returning from battle when I´m resting on your lap, I love the way you understand me and how when you can´t you just let me be.
The only thing I don´t like about you is that you exist only in my mind.

No hay comentarios: